Wednesday 5 March 2008

Today.

As a group we have decided to set a deadline for our self to have all pre-production (mock ups, front cover and double page spread analysis, first draft of article and photos) for friday so that we can allow ourself more time in terms of actually doing our front covers and double page spreads and polishing them off. I have finished all my mock ups, 3 front cover analysis' and am in the middle of analysing my double page spread.

Today in lesson we all decided on what double page spreads we were going to analyse then me and Sylvia went to repographics and had them all scanned for annotations, i however am finding it quite hard to annotate my front cover at the moment as it is rather minimalist/simplistic. Hopefully the others arnt having the same problems.

And tomorrow i intend to do my first draft of my article and have it for friday so that Ms Ward can take a look over it. Or Mr White come to think of it. And hopefully ill scan/take photos of my mock ups and upload them here so you can have a look.


Also heres another one of our competitor magazines - Dazed & Confused


Im going to go to sleep as its half ten and im tired.


- Alex x

No comments: